These long sunny days


Hola chicas / Hello Girls,

¿Cómo va la semana? Adoro este tiempo, los días largos y soleados, dormir con la ventana abierta… / How it's going the week? I love this weather, these long sunny days, sleeping with the window open...

Los look de este tiempo son mucho más frescos, me encanta combinar tonos azules o rositas con blancos. ¿Qué os parece para el verano los estilos boho chic e ibicenco? Me vuelven loca. De hecho he hecho algunas compras en Ibiza on the road que son una auténtica monada, un kimono y un vestido. Prometo enseñároslo muy pronto.  / Our Street style is much cooler in summer, I love combine blue or pink colours with white ones. What do you think boho chic or Ibiza style for the summer? Makes me crazy. I've done some shopping that are real cool in Ibiza on the road, one dress and a kimono. I promise to show it to you very soon.  

Os enseño el look que elegí el otro día, la camiseta es de Borobudu tienda situada en Cardedeu, fue un regalo. Los pantalones son de Guess, las sandalias de Bimba y Lola y el bolso es de Martina K, de la última colección, lo compré en Divinament. / I want to show the look I chose the other day, the shirt is from Borobudu shop in Cardedeu, was a gift. The pants are Guess, sandals and Bimba y Lola, handbag from lastest collection of Martina K, bought in Divinament .
 




 

Espero que os guste. / I hope you like it.

 

Un besazo / Kisses

Comentarios

Entradas populares